Hrithik doing workout in gym
Posted by sunny8429 on May 10, 2008
WANA LOOK LIKE HRITHIK??
Hrithik talks about:
- Diet & exercise regime: Avoids fatty food. Exercises daily for an hour. Eats six meals a day, as he gets very hungry afer exercising.
- Body: I train four times in a week. I do cardio three days in a week. Cardio is like jogging on the runner or skip for about 25 minutes. My weight training is very simple. I just keep it very intense, very short. I don’t train for more than 40 minutes. I just do enough to maintain myself. I don’t want to get bulky.
- Diet: I believe your body is 90 per cent your diet. And diet one has to take control of. Eat the right food. I don’t eat butter, ghee, oil. I just eat grilled boiled roasted stuff.
- A plate of garam garam bhajiyas: Putting off
- Workout: Whenever I get one hour off. Whenever I see I have some free time I just run to the gym or do some exercise at home. If sometimes I don’t get the time to workout for two or three days because of shooting or something then third day I come back home in the night and go to my friend’s Uday Chopra’s gym. I workout till two to three in the night and then I sleep and wake up for work again.
- Addiction: Yes, it is an addiction. I don’t feel good if I don’t workout. It’s a high I get. Right after the workout there is such a sense of calmness inside you. It really calms you down. The stress flows out of you. It is an addiction.
- Passion: Films
- Suzzane: (while she was his girlfriend): We get time whenever we get time. I meet her on my way to the gym. If I go home for lunch I meet her there.
- First Pay Packet: I got Rs 100 when I was 9-years-old from my maternal grandfather J Om Prakash for a film called Aasha for which I danced with Jeetendra. From there I went straight to Miniland and bought ten toy guns.
- Happiest and the saddest moment of his life: The night I was on the Filmfare stage.
- Favourite Film (Hindi): Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai, Sholay
- Favourite Film (English): Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally.
- Favourite Actor (Indian): Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor.
- Favourite Actor (International): Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis.
- Favourite Actress (Indian): Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol.
- Favourite Actress (International): Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt.
- Favourite Colour: Black
- Favourite Country: India
- Laughter: The way to get through tough times in life.
Things you want to know about Hrithik
- Hrithik Roshan carries two thumbs on his right hand. The additional thumb is a small extension which curves inwards towards his main thumb. His fans, however, couldn’t care any less about it.
- Hrithik wife’s name is Suzanne Khan, who is the daughter of Sanjay Khan, niece of Firoz Khan & cousin to Fardeen Khan.
- He is not allowed to drive. The driver drives, the guard sits in the front and Hrithik sits at the back. If he were allowed to, he would be driving an opel.
- Games he likes to play: Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash, both board games. Loved Ludo and Snakes & Ladders, as a kid.
- Cologones: Issay Miyake is what he wears.
- Pets: Tiger, a Persian cat.
- Grooming tip: Doesn’t really groom himself. Runs a quick comb through his hair and is ready to go!